Dependable Cleaners continues to partner with our clients and community to be a part of the COVID-19 solution. With ultra-high wash temperatures and industrial (though eco-friendly) cleaning solvents, we can offer peace of mind when it comes to laundering your family’s clothing, linens, feather pillows, bedding, and just about anything else.
To make our professional dry cleaning, laundry, and wash and fold services more widely available and encourage social distancing, Dependable Cleaners is making an important adjustment.
ALL STORES ARE STILL OPEN! That said, to help with social distancing, we are increasing our focus on providing pickup and delivery services to all our clients at no additional cost. Pickup and delivery is typically “no contact,” with reusable garment and laundry bags being washed after each use. We encourage every client to participate in our pickup and delivery program. To get started, follow these steps:
- Current pickup and delivery clients: Please follow your normal pickup and delivery schedule.
- VIP clients: Please confirm your address online.
- Clients accustomed to visiting our stores: Please click this new and improved link to sign up for free pickup and delivery. We will contact you to establish a pickup and delivery schedule according to your needs.
Dependable Cleaners has also made the important decision to proactively deliver all clean VIP inventory that is presently at our stores to the address on file and to arrange pick up of your next order. If you are not a VIP client, we will contact you and assist in setting up an account so your order can be delivered. If you prefer electronic communication, please reply to this email with any special instructions regarding delivery and payment.
In addition, effective Thursday, our store hours will change to:
- Monday-Friday, 7am-3pm (until 6pm for stores with drive-throughs)
- Saturday, 8am-2pm (with the exception of the downtown location, which will be closed)
- Sunday, closed
Dependable Cleaners is committed to doing all we can to prevent the spread of illness, promote cleanliness, and shut down the Coronavirus. We look forward to celebrating normalcy once again. In the meantime, please let us know how we can meet your needs, and thank you for your loyalty.
Steven D. Toltz
President and General Counsel