Dependable Cleaners is pleased to announce the launch of a new, weekly Wash & Fold Laundry Subscription service! Simply fill up one or more Dependable Cleaners’ Wash & Fold laundry bags and leave it on the porch or doorstep on your assigned day(s) of the week so our route driver can pick it up. Our laundry professionals will expertly clean and sanitize your items with professional-grade equipment and eco-friendly solvent that kills germs and viruses. Your items will be returned back to you clean, folded, and ready to wear! And, of course, our door-to-door service is always free.
How much does it cost?
Dependable Cleaner’s Wash & Fold Laundry Subscription service is available for a fixed monthly rate depending on how many laundry bags a client requests. Each bag holds approximately 25-35 pounds.
For a limited time only, Dependable Cleaners’ is offering these introductory promotional rates:
- Clients who request one laundry bag per week will pay only $59 per month.
- Those who request two bags per week will pay only $99 per month.
- Families who need more than two bags per week will pay the base fee of $99 for two bags, plus an additional $39 per bag per month.
Fees will be charged to a credit card on file on the first day of each month, with the first months’ fee prorated, depending on when during the month a client signed up.
What is and isn’t included in Dependable Cleaners’ Wash & Fold Laundry Subscription service?
- Wash & Fold Subscription service includes clothes, towels, and bedsheets that can be machine-washed in warm or hot water according to the care labels.
- Wash & Fold laundry does not include hand-wash or delicate items, household linens including heavy bedding, specialty items, or dry clean only articles. Please do not include these items in your white Wash & Fold bag to avoid potential damage. If found, we will attempt to dry clean or launder these items as appropriate and charge your account the current rates.
Let Dependable Cleaners take household laundry off your ‘to-do’ list so you can focus on more important things. Click here to sign up for subscription laundry.