ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Process payroll accurately and on-time for 65+ employees. This involves direct interaction with department managers and employees.
• Enter data related to employment information (new hires, status changes, terminations, etc.).
• Manage paid time off requests.
• Ensure the accuracy of the payroll records by auditing the database for status changes, address changes, tax withholdings, PTO accruals, new hire, terminations, and benefit enrollments.
• Routinely provide feedback to management regarding payroll work-flow, employee issues, and any discrepancies.
• Process and monitor compliance with all garnishments.
• Process verifications of employment as needed.
• Complete all government compliance reporting.
• Primary backup for HR Administrator.
• 3-5 years of experience processing payroll and knowledge of state and federal employment laws relating to key areas of responsibility.
• Experience with ADP or Paycom Payroll systems, Microsoft Dynamics GP experience a plus.
• Experience with multiple entities and intercompany transactions preferred.
• Strong Microsoft Excel knowledge.
• Excellent time management, organization skills, and extreme attention to detail.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication (written & verbal), and listening skills.
• A demonstrated high degree of integrity, motivation, and the ability to work well both independently and in a small office team environment