- About Us
- Green Dry Cleaning
- Our Quality Guarantee
- Our Story
- Additional Services
- Contact Us
- Sign Up For Delivery
Coats for Colorado
- Give The Gift Of Laundry: Unique Holiday Gift Ideas
- Dependable Cleaners’ 7-Point Inspection
- Dry Cleaning at Home vs. Professional Dry Cleaning
- How To Choose A Dry Cleaner
- What Makes Dependable Cleaners The Best Dry Cleaner In Colorado?
- 5 Signs You Should Dry Clean Your Clothes
- Why You Should Be Dry Cleaning Your Dress Shirts
- Dependable Cleaners – Denver’s Best Dry Cleaners
- What Is Wet Cleaning?
- How Wash and Fold Services Save You From Holiday Stress
- What is Rayon Fabric? Everything You Need to Know for Proper Care
- How To Make Your Bed – No, Really
- Tailoring and Alterations at Dependable Cleaners
- 4 Breathable Fabrics for Colorado Summers
- What to Wear During Springtime in Colorado
- Wash & Fold, Wet Cleaning, & Dry Cleaning: What’s the Difference?
- Time Saving Tips For The Holidays
- Give Back This Holiday Season With Coats For Colorado
- Is Dry Cleaning Bad for the Environment?
- 3 Reasons to Tailor Your Clothes
- How to Remove Pet Hair from Clothes, Carpets, Floors, & More
- 5 Time-Saving Hacks for Moms
- What’s the Difference Between a Full-Service and Discount Dry Cleaner?
- Why Do My Clothes Still Smell After Washing Them?
- Cleaning and Storing Winter Clothing
- Blanket Cleaning Tips
- How to Wash Down Clothing
- Laundry Tips for Fresher, Cleaner Results
- How Do You Deal With Laundry While Traveling?
- Laundry Pickup And Delivery
- Tips For Cleaning Your Comforter
- A Student’s Guide to Doing Laundry
- Why Do Our Clothes Shrink In The Dryer?
- The Ultimate Laundry Know-How Quiz
- How to Clean Your Duvet Cover
- Cleaning Vs. Disinfecting: How To Keep Your Clothes Germ-Free
- Dryer Balls vs Dryer Sheets: Which Is Better?
- Dependable Cleaners Saves You Time for the Holidays
- How To Wash Wool Clothes
- Laundry Care for Your Scrubs
- 7 Laundry Hacks You Need To Know
- Clean and Maintain Your Camping Gear
- How To Clean and Care For Your Patio Cushions and Pillows
- How To Wash Sweaters
- Free Flag Cleaning
- Cross These To-Do’s From Your Spring Cleaning List
- Discover the Benefits Of Wash and Fold Laundry
- How To Find A Good Dry Cleaner
- Does Dry Cleaning Damage Clothes?
- How to Wash White Clothes
- Why Linen Is the Perfect Summer Fabric
- Suit Cleaning 101: How to Clean Your Suit the Right Way
- How to Spring Clean Your Closet
- How to Clean and Store Your Ski Jacket After Ski Season
- Top 7 Tips to Care for Your Denim
- 3 Reasons to Dry Clean Your Summer Dresses, Rompers and Jumpsuits
- Summer Hiking Clothes and How to Care for Them
- Tips for Caring for your Bathing Suit
- Wedding Dress Cleaning and Preservation
- Caring for your American Flag
- What Stains Can Dry Cleaning Remove?
- Spring Cleaning for Your Linens
- Care Symbols: What Do Laundry Tags Mean?
- Dry Cleaning vs. Wet Cleaning
- How to Care for and Clean a Leather Jacket
- Keep designer clothes looking new
- 5 Ways To Clean And Preserve Halloween Costumes
- Keep Your Leather Looking its Best
- Love Your Team, Love Your Jersey!
- How to Remove Wine Stains
- How to Prevent a Spot from Becoming a Permanent Stain
- Common Alteration Terms Used by Tailors
- How To Care For Silk
- How to Care for Suede
- Learn About Bridal Gown Cleaning & Preservation
- Why You Should Take Your Business Shirts To The Dry Cleaners
- Care & Maintenance for Your Winter Jacket
- How To Fix A Loose or Missing Button
- 3 Reasons to Dry Clean Clothing Before Storage
- How to Preserve Your Tablecloth
- The Best Way to Store Your Clothing
- Machine Washing Tips to Increase Garment Life
- Dependable Cleaners University Hills, 2730 S. Colorado Boulevard
- Dependable Cleaners, 101 Adams St, Denver
- Dependable Cleaners, 11037 South Parker Road, Parker
- Dependable Cleaners, 11078 W. Jewell, Lakewood
- Dependable Cleaners, 1193 Bergen Parkway, Evergreen
- Dependable Cleaners, 1430 Krameria St., Denver
- Dependable Cleaners, 1701 South Broadway, Denver
- Dependable Cleaners, 1795 Champa Street, Denver
- Dependable Cleaners, 2040 E. 18th Ave, Denver
- Dependable Cleaners, 2525 Arapahoe Avenue, Boulder
- Dependable Cleaners, 3525 South Monaco Parkway, Denver
- Dependable Cleaners, 5996 S Holly St., Greenwood Village
- Dependable Cleaners, 62 North Founders Parkway, Castle Rock
- Dependable Cleaners, 998 Lincoln Street, Denver
- Dependable Cleaners, Centennial at Quebec & County Line
- Dependable Cleaners, Denver Tech Center, 8101 E. Belleview
- Dependable Cleaners, Highlands Ranch in Village Center
- Dependable Cleaners, Highlands Ranch, 2201 Wildcat Reserve Parkway
- Dependable Cleaners, Highlands Ranch, 3996 Red Cedar Drive
- How can I prevent the underarms of my shirts from ripping or staining?
- If the care instructions say to machine wash, why does my clothing fade or streak after it is washed?
- What are these mysterious, tiny holes that have showed up in my knit garment?
- What can I do about a stain that becomes more visible after the garment has been cleaned?
- What caused the hole or tear in my new silk garment?
- Why are there dark spots on my collar points after dry cleaning?
- Why are there holes in my denim jeans after dry cleaning or washing?
- Why are there light spots on my garment after it came into contact with alcohol or other clear sugared beverages?
- Why are there small pinholes or square looking holes in my oxford shirts?
- Why are there suddenly lighter areas of discoloration in my silk tie or blouse?
- Why did a yellow (tan or brown) stain mysteriously appear on a garment after I had it dry cleaned?
- Why did my household item shrink after dry cleaning?
- Why did the buttons on my garment get damaged during dry cleaning?
- Why did the label on my shirt stain the fabric around the label?
- Why do my favorite workout pants appear fuzzy or faded?
- Why do my jeans look faded or streaked after following the cleaning directions provided on the label?
- Why do my shirt collars and cuffs eventually fray?
- Why do my ties look so bad after they have been dry cleaned several times?
- Why do mysterious dark spots (splatter or raindrop-like) show up on my shirts after dry cleaning?
- Why do some of my garments have surface streaks or color loss splotches that become more prominent after cleaning?
- Why do yellow or tan stains appear on my garments after cleaning or long-term storage?
- Why does it look like my garment has bleach spots on it?
- Why does my dress shirt or blouse look faded on the fold of the collar?
- Why does my garment appear puckered or bumping along the hem or other areas?
- Why does my garment look lighter or chalky around the neck, armpits or elsewhere?
- Why does my garment look substantially faded after dry cleaning?
- Why is there a distinct color change on parts of my shirt after dry cleaning?
- Coats for Colorado 2017
- Coats for Colorado Drive Thru Event!
- Court Place Location Closed
- Dependable Cleaners appoints Sara Schaeffner as Chief Executive Officer
- Dependable Cleaners at 550 Grant St. in Denver Permanently Closed
- Dependable Cleaners Has Been Donating Coats Since 1981
- Dependable Cleaners Recognized for Support of the Denver Health Foundation
- Golden-based Mountain Threads Donates 60 Coats and Ski Pants to Coats for Colorado.
- Young Marine of the Year Collects 350 Coats for Colorado